Book project with Wolfgang Sohst
Large language models – DigiDan
- Investigating strategies of how to distinguish human and machine generated text (with John Dorsch, Sven Nyholm, David Schwitzgebel
- Schwitzgebel, Eric, Schwitzgebel, David, Strasser, Anna (2023). Creating a Large Language Model of a Philosopher. Mind & Language, 1–22. https://doi.org/10.1111/mila.12466
- Strasser, A., Crosby, M., Schwitzgebel, E. (2023). How far can we get in creating a digital replica of a philosopher? In R. Hakli, P. Mäkelä, J. Seibt (eds.), Social Robots in Social Institutions. Proceedings of Robophilosophy 2022. Series Frontiers of AI and Its Applications, vol. 366, 371-380. IOS Press, Amsterdam. doi:10.3233/FAIA220637
Papers in preparation:
- On AI & moral blame (with Mike Wilby)
- Asymmetric joint actions (with Eric Schwitzgebel)
- Don't worry they are just playing. (Opinion paper on capabilities of LLMs)
- Live longer: Joint commitments revisited.
- What is Belief? In favor of a gradual, disjunctive conceptualization of belief.
- Collective Irrationalities: How to agree on good reasons
- Social Cognition & Reciprocity
- Scientific Consultation for LMU
- Supervision of a PhD-project
- Lectorate & sparring-partnership for a book project
Organization of scientific events
- Humans and Smart Machines as Partners in Thought?
HYBRID TWO-DAY WORKSHOP 10-11 MAY 2023 at UC Riverside, US with Ned Block, David Chalmers, Daniel Dennett, Ophelia Deroy, Paula Droege, Keith Frankish, Joshua Rust, Eric Schwitzgebel, Anna Strasser